PSCBath is a luxury plumbing brand marketing luxury bathroom fixtures to a discerning clientele of architects and designers through a network of high-end dealer showrooms across the US and Canada.
We partner with a select group of European factories who produce bathroom fixtures of unparalleled quality and cutting edge design to ensure long term development and growth of these brands in the US and Canada.
When called on by architects and designers to participate in a project, we strive to offer solutions that are tailored to their specifications yet at the same time that exceed their expectations. We offer a comprehensive collection of luxury plumbing fixtures meticulously honed over more than 20 years in the industry together with a wealth of experience in marketing high-end decorative plumbing fixtures throughout the US and Canada. Here is a few of our milestones.
- 1996: First wooden sink and bathtubs marketed successfully in the US and Canada.
- 2004: First UL approved lighted showerhead brought to the US and Canada.
- 2006: First line of bath furniture with leather upholstery on wenge wood, made in Italy.
- 2008: Patented faucets with a wood skirting and shower fittings with IAPMO certified thermostatic valves.
- First collection of bathtubs in solid surface materials offering leather, animal skins upholstery finishes and Cisis mosaic.
If functional, trendy and creative describe how your customers would like their bathrooms to be PSCBATH has some compelling options for you.
We offer programs to decorative plumbing showrooms with a tiered pricing schedule based on non-display or display dealer programs; please contact us for further info.
PSCBATH is a proud member and supporter of the Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Association.