Protect, Save and Care
about our planet
PSCBATH is proud to be an eco-friendly company concerned about the future of our planet. As a result we exercise much caution in the selection of the products we distribute and we try to propose project solutions that contribute to the protection of our environment.
- Glue which is used by manufacturers is not toxic and not harmful to the environment.
- Left over materials from the fabrication of several bathtubs are recycled and used to fabricate other products. No waste!
We offer an Eco-efficiency collection of faucets:
- Ecoplus system offers the option of a water saver function with an intermediate flow position of the lever handle (0-½-1).
- Flow restrictors are available to reduce the flow of water supplied.
- Our LED collection is an extremely energy efficient products with no mercury, a low power consumption and which have a longer life than all other lighting. 10,000 hours for LED versus 2,500 hours for halogen.
- Many of our fittings and furniture are made from ceramic, porcelain and glass. Recycled or brand new, a majority of those materials are not harmful for the environment. New technologies allow manufacturers to yield the waste to zero!
- Our plumbing products are manufactured in Europe. For many years, European regulations have been much stricter in terms of protection of the environment. Since 2003, the maximum lead allowed is 25 μg/Qt of water, upcoming laws on the content of lead in the brass will cap that content to a maximum of 10 μg/Qt of water by 2013.
- The Californian AB 1953 has set that maximum to 25 μg/Qt of water.